Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Sorry!



 
E. R. Hughes (1851-1914). Oh what's in this hollow

I must apologize to my readers for more than a year of silence. I did not even review and validate the comments that were sent to me… I eventually did it today...
Why? For several reasons. The main one is my aging and the decrease of energy it causes. Yet, despite my age, I still have a busy schedule.
I also note that the pace of publication on my blog in French has decreased significantly, although it has not stopped.
I hope to find the time and energy to publish from time to time on A heedful idiot ... In the meantime, I suggest to those of you who read, at least a little, the French language, to visit my blog in that language: http://un-idiot-attentif.blogspot.com
Thank you.
Fiodor

No comments:

Post a Comment